Our Cedarwood Beard Oil moisturizes the skin beneath your beard. Our oils keep your beards looking fuller, softer, and tamer.
Ingredients Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E
HOW TO USE:
- Shake the bottle before use. Depending on the environment and seasons, your oil may need a little warm up.
- Dispense three to four drops into the palms of your hand and gently rub your hands together. The rule of thumb is start with less, and then add more if necessary.
- In a downwards motion, run your hands and fingers over the beard ensuring you start from the cheek area at the top of your sideburns and then working your way downwards to cover the rest of the beard. Ensure you pay attention to your moustache area.
- If you’re using your hands, gently run the tips of your fingers in an upwards motion from the chin, working your way outwards towards the cheek. Massage the oil into the skin, take your time, appreciate your handsome mug in the mirror while you do it.
- If using a comb, continue to comb in a downwards motion and use your hand as a way to pat down flyaway hairs gently to provide a natural beard style. A conditioning beard balm can also aid you in maintaining a well-shaped and tidy beard.
- Apply more oil if you feel it’s called for.
**This product is not intended to treat or cure any medical condition. If you have allergies or sensitive skin, please read our list of ingredients and do not use if they may trigger a reaction. Discontinue use if any reaction occurs. Please consult with a healthcare provider if you have questions about a particular health condition. Information on this website has not been evaluated or approved by the Food & Drug Administration. **